Acknowledgment And Acceptance Of Disclaimer And Terms And Conditions
:1. The Security Perth Web Site is owned and operated by Security Perth Pty Ltd (ABN: 47 141 425 523) hereafter referred to as Security Perth.
2. When you obtain information or buy or pay for services from our office at 3/75 Robinson Ave, Como, Western Australia hereafter referred to as our office, or this Web Site you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers as amended from time to time and as set out below (“Terms & Conditions”) and acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By using this Web Site to buy or pay for a service on this Web Site you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Please read this Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions prior to ordering any services from this Web Site or our office. These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this Web Site and the purchase of any services from it.
4. Security Perth may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendment will be effective immediately. Your continued use of this Web Site after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as so amended.
5. Should you have any questions or wish to clarify the meaning of any of these terms and conditions, please contact Security Perth on (08) 9313 1881 prior to ordering any services from this Web Site.
6. Security Perth asks for either full payment for service call outs or a 60% deposit for new installations. Once paid, you acknowledge acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please note that these payments are non-refundable. A rebooking fee may apply if you would like to change the date of your booking within 2 working days of the scheduled date.
7. The Security Perth services provided via this Web Site are provided to you free of charge “AS IS.” Security Perth uses its best efforts to maintain the Security Perth services but is not responsible for the results of any defects that may be found to exist in the services, or any lost profits or other consequential damages that may result from such defects. You should not assume that the functions accessible from this Web Site are error-free or will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using the Web Site.
8. All Security Systems sold and installed by Security Perth are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, generally 12 months unless otherwise stated, and a 12 month Labour warranty. If a fault with the security system occurs within 12 months from the installation date, Security Perth will return to the site and cover all labour costs. If the fault is determined to be caused by either client error or damage by other parties, our current service hourly labour rate will be applied. After 12 months, labour will be charged at our current service hourly rate, regardless of whether the manufacturers’ warranty has expired or not. If the manufacturers’ warranty is still valid, Security Perth will liaise with the manufacturer on the clients’ behalf to replace any faulty parts. Each attendance at the clients’ premises will be charged separately when outside of the 12 month labour warranty period.
9. If a technician appointment is booked by the client who then is not present or does not have an alternative representative to provide access to the property when our technicians arrive, this will be deemed a missed appointment. A rebooking fee will be applied to reschedule the missed appointment. This is applicable for installation, service or warranty appointments. If the appointment was for a paid service, the full first-hour rate will be forfeited. If for a warranty appointment, the client will be required to pay for a 1-hour service at the current rate to reschedule.
10. Security Perth will provide licensed service technicians on an hourly rate which will commence upon our arrival on site. This rate includes the call out time required to get to the site for the Perth metro area only or within 30km of the Perth CBD. For jobs outside of this, our hourly rate will apply 20 minutes after the commencement of our journey to the site and will continue until we arrive back into the Perth Metro Area. Our service rate does not guarantee a positive result. We will endeavour to remedy any fault present. As some issues may be difficult to diagnose, an underlying equipment fault or may not present while we are on site, we are not able to control the outcome of each visit. If further visits are required, these will be charged at the same rate and on the same basis.
11. Security Perth its sub-contractors and employees will in no event be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages under any theory of law for any errors in the information and features on this Web Site, or for the use of any information or features available on this Web Site, including without limitation, damages for lost profits, business, data, or damage to your computer systems, even if you have advised Security Perth of the possibility of such damages.
12. In no case shall Security Perth or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Web Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
13. This Web Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at Security Perth’s sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated, Security Perth reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons or the products and services referred to on this Web Site.
14. The World Wide Web is maintained independently at countless sites around the world. From time to time, other Web Sites may be accessed from links on the Security Perth Web Site. The information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed through links from this Web Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Web Site. Therefore, Security Perth excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Security Perth Web Site.
15. Whilst Security Perth makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Web Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Web Site.
16. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Web Site nor infringe the integrity of this Web Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Web Site, prevent or limit access to this Web Site to other users, or otherwise.
17. When your Security System is professionally monitored by Security Perth, you are required to provide a minimum of 30 days written notice to cancel this service. This may be emailed to email@example.com. If a contract for this service is in place, you will be required to payout the remaining balance of the contract unless you are transferring the service to either a new owner or a new location.
18. All data provided by you to Security Perth will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by Security Perth to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the Security Perth services.
19. These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on the use of information from this Web Site shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.